Local Plan: Interactive Map Help
Open the map
- Find a location - You can manually move the map to the location or use the 'Search by location name' by entering any part of an address and choosing the required address from the results.
- Find Local Plan information - To find Local Plan information at the location, click on the map and a pop-up window will appear, scroll through the information using the left and right arrows in the pop-up.
- View the Local Plan written policy - Select the pop-up link to the Policy. This will open the adopted Brentwood Local Plan (PDF), search this document for the Policy of interest.
- View the map legend - Expand the Layers menu at the top left hand corner of the map. Using this function you can also switch off and on the visibility of each layer and layer group.
- Access to help - You can access this help information from the options menu at the top right hand corner of the map.